Alcohol is a legal substance that kills thousands of men and women every year in the U.S. While there is no cure for alcohol addiction, there are several treatment options that allow people to lead productive lives free from alcohol. There are many outpatient alcohol detox benefits that patients will experience during their alcohol addiction recovery. An outpatient alcohol detox center in Denver, Colorado, is an essential step toward helping those in need achieve their recovery goals.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we support individuals living in Colorado and beyond who are struggling with addiction. We offer outpatient alcohol rehab where patients will participate in beneficial therapies while living at home or in a sober living environment. Addiction recovery is not something you should do alone. Call 833.448.0127 or fill out our online form today for more information about our outpatient detox treatment center in Denver, Colorado.
When Is the Right Time to Enroll in an Alcohol Rehab Program?
An alcohol detox center gives participants a safe way to detox from alcohol by using medications to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings. An alcohol rehab program allows for a safe way to detox and reduce the painful and sometimes deadly withdrawal symptoms. Delirium Tremens is a fatal withdrawal symptom that can happen during alcohol detox for severe cases of addiction.
If you suspect a friend is struggling with alcohol addiction, here are some signs of serious alcohol addiction:
- Declining grades or work performance
- Withdrawing from friends and family or spending time with new friends
- Finding extra empty bottles in the trash
- Becomes angry when asked about their drinking
- There is always a hint of alcohol on their breath
- When they drink, they always drink to excess
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we know the dangers of alcohol addiction and provide our patients with safe and effective treatment. Patients will participate in behavioral therapy along with medication-assisted treatment to ease their withdrawal symptoms and allow them to focus on their recovery.
Five of the Biggest Outpatient Alcohol Detox Benefits
There are several benefits of alcohol detox that you can experience when enrolling in an alcohol detox center. You will receive compassionate support from experienced therapists and medical professionals whose mission is to see you live your best life free from the bonds of addiction.
Here are five outpatient alcohol detox benefits that you can experience during an outpatient alcohol detox program:
- A better understanding of addiction – Patients learn about the dangers of addiction and how it can make permanent changes in their bodies. With long-term abuse, alcohol addiction can cause a weakened immune system, heart failure, stroke, and delirium tremens.
- Develop healthy coping skills – Therapists will work directly with patients to develop coping skills that will help them manage their symptoms. They gain the confidence to maintain their sobriety no matter what life throws at them.
- A healthier outlook on life – Patients learn to change the negative thoughts that push them to drink with more positive thinking patterns.
- A strong support system – Patients will work with their peers in group therapy to practice coping skills and talk about their personal experiences with addiction.
- Therapy that fits your schedule – Outpatient detox allows patients to continue working and living at home while continuing their treatment through inpatient or telehealth options.
Join Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery for Our Discreet Alcohol Rehab Program
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our outpatient alcohol rehab is for men and women of all ages who are ready for a new life. Our outpatient facility offers a welcoming and private space where patients can focus on their recovery and regain the confidence to maintain their sobriety.
If you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction to alcohol or other harmful substances, today is the day to begin your new healthy future. Call 833.448.0127 or fill out our online form today to learn how our addiction treatment center can benefit your recovery.