ATTN – CMAR COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS MEASURES:
- Potential patients are screened prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival, staff, patients and family members are checked for symptoms, including temperature checks with an non-touch thermometer.
- Staff is required to wear masks.
- High touch areas are disinfected daily.
- Our HIPAA compliant virtual program is ALWAYS available to our patients.
- When a patient is unwell or may have been exposed, they attend virtually for 2 weeks (or longer should they request or require it).
- Only essential employees work in the office.
About Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
If you struggle with dependence to opiates, with or without additional addictions, we offer a private, clinically driven medication-assisted treatment program to help. Our program provides outpatient treatment that fits your schedule. Our clinical team ensures that you are our number one priority, and that your care is completely individualized to fit your needs and your schedule. CMAR’s mission is to empower its patients to achieve comprehensive recovery, through recovery-oriented MAT care.
Addiction Treatment Center and Mental Health Treatment Center
At our addiction treatment center, we are committed to giving you the treatment you deserve. We offer a wide range of treatment options for opiate addiction. Overcome your co-occurring mental health conditions with our mental health treatment programs.