Why Choose Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery?
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, or CMAR, our addiction treatment programs are unique. Our evidence-based program offers an integrated, clinically driven drug addiction rehab program. Though we have specialized outpatient treatment tracks for alcohol addiction and opioid addiction, we also offer treatment for benzo addiction, stimulant addiction, and prescription drug addiction. We also offer remote services through our telehealth addiction treatment program, allowing anyone in the state of Colorado to get the assistance they need. Our patient-centered addiction treatment model enables us to treat the multi-dimensional needs of each patient, with elements including:
- Physician services from board-certified addiction medicine experts. These include medical assessments and diagnostics, CMAR’s industry-leading medication-assisted treatment program, chronic pain treatment, prescribing services, and more.
- Ongoing medical support from our addiction medicine providers.
- Medication management, including an on-site pharmacy. No need to wait in line at your pharmacy or hope your refill is ready.
- Co-occurring drug addiction and mental health treatment, also referred to as dual diagnosis treatment
- Individual addiction therapy and patient education.
- Addiction treatment aftercare services.
- Group therapy for drug addiction and mental health issues.
- Family therapy, family support services, and family education.
- Comprehensive case management to provide support and guidance regarding everything from getting to and from treatment to filling out FMLA paperwork.
- Long-term clinical and peer-based addiction recovery support services.
We also provide a caring and supportive recovery community for our patients. This network of support allows our patients to meet and develop meaningful and accountable relationships with others in addiction recovery, socialize in a sober environment, get and share resources, all while maintaining life commitments, such as employment, family, and social relationships.
CMAR’s substance abuse treatment programs, which can be reached online or found at our state-of-the-art drug addiction treatment center in Thornton, CO, include a medical doctor who is a board-certified addiction expert, a team addiction treatment qualified nurse practitioners, and psychiatric nurse practitioners. Our expert addiction treatment team also includes licensed therapists and licensed counselors, all of whom have the education, experience, resources, and tools to help you overcome your addiction. These medical and clinical addiction treatment teams at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery collaborate with each other, and with you in order to help you achieve and sustain your long-term recovery. Furthermore, more than half of CMAR’s addiction treatment team is in long-term recovery themselves, so they truly understand where you’re coming from.
Contact Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
One thing that sets our Colorado addiction treatment center apart from others is our utilization of clinically driven, medication-assisted treatment. We offer a cutting-edge medical track that uses medication-assisted treatment to help you quickly stabilize from opioid addiction or alcohol addiction. Here we complement addiction therapy with Suboxone, Subutex, and other buprenorphine medications, or Vivitrol and other naltrexone medications, to help patients painlessly get off opioids or avoid opioid or alcohol cravings. To learn more about the programs at our addiction treatment center, contact Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery today at 833.448.0127.