When you are looking for an addiction treatment center for you or your loved one, it is normal to be skeptical about whether a drug rehab works. While statistics regarding success rates of different rehab centers are good indicators of a drug rehab’s effectiveness, the individual’s commitment to the program matters more. Motivation can come from different places. Those who are reluctant to begin treatment might find the motivation they need from sessions with an experienced therapist. For others, an intervention from loved ones makes a difference. And medication-assisted treatment can help many of those who struggle with addiction reach a place of stability from which to rebuild their lives. We have respective women’s rehab programs and men’s rehab programs for those who need help.
A rehab program’s effectiveness also has to do with whether it’s tailored to each patient’s individual needs. If you’re looking for a recovery center that offers behavioral health services, a supportive environment, and highly effective medication-assisted treatment, look no further than Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery. Reach out to our treatment center today at 833.448.0127 to learn more.
How Does Drug Rehab Work?
Our drug rehab program in Thornton, CO is devoted to drug addiction treatment and to assist those in recovery through every step of the process. A rehab program’s goal is to help a person stop using drugs and restore them as functioning members of a family, workplace, and community. In most cases, the goal of treatment may include helping the individual develop new healthy habits.
However, it is crucial to understand that drug addiction treatment is a complex matter made of unique treatment methodologies directed towards different people with varied goals. Therefore, we have to provide individualized treatment programs, which treat the unique needs of each individual. An effective rehab program should, at the very least, lead to the following:
- Reduced use of the drug
- Improvements in employment
- Improved mental health status
- Improved general health and medical status
- Better interpersonal relationships
- Improved legal status
- Improved education status
We mark the effectiveness of our drug rehab program is not only by the rate of abstinence but also how the patient functions at home, work, and community.
Effectiveness of a Drug Rehab Program
Deciding which addiction treatment therapies are best for you or your loved one can be difficult. However, a variety of factors may contribute to the effectiveness of a drug rehab program. These factors include but are not limited to:
- Environment: A rehab center in a safe environment that is free from distractions works best for those in recovery. The environment also needs to be supportive and provide a place where patients can open up about the challenges they’ve faced without fear of judgment.
- Treatment: A drug rehab program’s ability to custom tailor a treatment plan is instrumental in achieving the best results from every therapy session. Therefore, instead of a one-size-fits-all treatment program, a Colorado bespoke treatment program is undoubtedly more effective.
- Support: Support groups play an essential role in facilitating recovery. They remind people of the coping skills they built during treatment and how addiction affected their lives. A rehab treatment program that places an individual as a part of a group is likely to be more effective.
- Aftercare: Recovery is a lifelong process that requires those in recovery to be mindful of their thoughts and actions. To achieve long-term abstinence, aftercare is a crucial component in treatment. The chances of someone in recovery relapsing become minimal when we incorporate aftercare into the treatment services.
Look for a rehab center that offers personalized care in a welcoming, comfortable environment. Additionally, look for a center that offers behavioral therapies alongside medication-assisted treatment, as this approach can be highly effective. Lasting recovery is possible. Reach out to Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery today if you’re ready to begin the road to recovery.
Enroll in Drug Rehab Program at CMAR Today
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we provide individualized care designed to meet the multi-dimensional needs of patients. Some of the services in our rehab program include:
- Medication-assisted treatment physician services
- Support services surrounding recovery
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Family and patient education
- Behavioral health counseling
Find an effective, clinically driven rehab program at our addiction treatment center. Contact Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery today at 833.448.0127 to schedule an appointment or learn more about your treatment options and to get started on your recovery journey today.