Women of all ages are put under a lot of pressure to live up to certain expectations from their family, friends, and society. Sometimes, this pressure can become too much and negatively impact their physical and mental health. A women’s rehab center gives women a gender-specific environment where they can talk about the struggles they face with support from their peers in recovery and experienced therapists.
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery is just a short drive away from Welby on West 88th Avenue across from the North Star Elementary School. Our women’s addiction rehab center supports women who are struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. We meet one-on-one with each patient to understand the issues that are disrupting their lives and create an effective treatment plan for addressing all of their symptoms. To speak with our staff about enrolling in our women’s rehab program, call 833.448.0127 today to schedule an appointment.
Why Do You Need a Women’s Rehab Center?
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we help women who are struggling with addiction to opioids, alcohol, or other substances. Our outpatient treatment programs are ideal for women who can abstain from drugs or alcohol while living at home or in a sober living environment.
Women’s treatment programs can provide valuable insight and support. Many women feel more comfortable opening up in a women’s-only space. Participants can connect with others in recovery and gain perspective on their own experiences. Additionally, having the support of therapists who have helped other women on the journey to recovery can make a difference.
Finding a Women’s Addiction Rehab Center near Welby, CO
When searching for a women’s rehab center, you want to find a place that offers a full range of behavioral and holistic therapies with different levels of treatment programs. No two cases of addiction are similar, and your treatment program will be specific to your individual symptoms and their severity.
Here is what you can expect from a women’s addiction rehab center near Welby, CO:
- During the admissions process, trained staff will complete a full assessment to determine the right treatment program for your symptoms. Treatment options include behavioral therapy in private and women-only group sessions while receiving medication to minimize withdrawals and cravings.
- Therapists will work privately with you to determine the root cause of the addiction and develop coping skills to manage your symptoms and triggers.
- During group therapy, you will practice coping and communication skills under close supervision by an experienced therapist. You will also gain new perspectives and feedback from peers and learn that it is helpful to talk about your feelings with others.
- Family therapy is an essential part of any addiction treatment program and gives families a chance to mend broken relationships and create a stable and sober home environment.
A women’s rehab program offers a safe and comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all aspects of their addiction, leading to lifelong, sustainable recovery.
For a Comprehensive Women’s Rehab Program, Choose Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we are just west of the 25 freeway off of the West 88th Avenue exit and just a few short miles from Welby, CO. We offer women who are struggling with addiction a women’s-only rehab program where they can focus on their recovery with the support and guidance they need.
Our addiction treatment center offers several types of programs, including:
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab programs
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Prescription and illicit drug addiction treatment program
- Telehealth program
For more information about our women’s rehab program, call 833.448.0127 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.