Addiction and other mental health concerns are difficult to treat with a one-size-fits-all type of therapy. Some people will need 24/7 care to get help with their symptoms, while others benefit more from outpatient treatment and a less intense form of therapy. An individual therapy program covered by Aetna is an essential part of any treatment plan. Patients work to uncover the root cause of their symptoms and develop coping skills to lead healthy and productive lives.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we help men and women struggling with depression or other mental health disorders through individual therapy and other beneficial programs. We accept Aetna and other major insurance plans to cover the cost of treatment and will go over your coverage options when you arrive at our facility. For more information about our individual therapy program covered by Aetna, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our knowledgeable staff.
What is Individual Therapy?
An individual therapy program is a form of psychotherapy where trained therapists will work with patients in private one-on-one therapy. They assist patients in gaining a better understanding of their thoughts and emotions and how they impact their behavior. Patients will develop new coping skills to replace negative thoughts and behaviors while working on improving communication and relationship skills.
Individual therapy uses various types of psychotherapy to help patients, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – This form of therapy helps patients understand the connection between their thoughts and actions and how to change them.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – This is a form of CBT that focuses on patients with borderline personality disorders. It is also very beneficial in reducing self-harming or suicidal thoughts for patients with other mental health disorders.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – Patients learn to accept their thoughts and emotions instead of ignoring them and form healthy coping skills to stop harmful habits.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) – This is a new form of therapy that uses talk therapy and visual distractions in patients who are struggling with trauma. It works to break the association of the trauma with the negative thoughts that are impeding the patient’s recovery.
What is individual therapy? At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we use individual therapy along with other forms of talk therapy to help patients reduce their symptoms and reach their treatment goals. We offer inpatient and outpatient treatment programs to treat a number of mental health disorders, such as depression, PTSD, and substance use disorders.
Aetna Insurance Coverage for Individual Therapy
Aetna offers coverage for patients who need mental health support through outpatient treatment programs. Many in-network services will have a 0% coinsurance, meaning you will not have to pay a deductible before your insurance kicks in. Plans may only cover 30-50% of the costs for out-of-network treatment centers. Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery is in-network for Aetna, and many of our patients have zero out-of-pocket costs.
Aetna offers insurance for the following addiction and mental health therapy programs:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Continuing care programs
Your individual coverage will vary depending on the plan you are on. During your initial evaluation, insurance experts will review your policy and discuss your coverage options along with additional funding for paying any out-of-pocket expenses if necessary.
For an Effective Individual Therapy Program, Choose Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
Men and women in Colorado can receive compassionate and effective therapy through our individual therapy program. We tailor our treatment programs at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery based on your individual symptoms. Patients will participate in a number of beneficial programs that include:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
Reach out to our friendly staff today at 833.448.0127 to review your Aetna insurance coverage and begin treatment for substance abuse or other mental health disorders.