Telehealth treatment for mental health is a remote form of therapy for patients who live in rural areas where they do not have close access to a treatment facility. Telehealth is a new option for treating addiction, depression, and other mental health disorders for men and women who can commit to their recovery with minimal supervision. A telehealth treatment program allows for continuing support for as long as necessary for patients to maintain their sobriety and positive mental health.
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery provides discreet and effective outpatient treatment programs for men and women from all walks of life. We have in-person and remote options available for patients to continue their recovery experience where they will have access to all of the beneficial therapies and medication treatment. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to see if our telehealth treatment program is right for your recovery.
What Is Telehealth?
Telehealth treatment takes advantage of technology and uses it to help men and women who live in rural communities. Nearly three-quarters of people who live in rural areas do not have access to quality mental health care. They are left to fend for themselves or drive hundreds of miles to find a treatment facility. A telehealth program gives help to those who cannot attend in-person therapy and can abstain from drugs and alcohol with minimal supervision.
To receive telehealth treatment for mental health, patients will need the following:
- Completion of a residential treatment program or whose symptoms are not serious enough for full-time care
- High-speed internet that can stream live video and audio
- A computer with a video camera and speakers, either built-in or separate
- Able to meet at regularly scheduled times with therapists and medical staff
- Able to abstain from drugs or alcohol with minimal supervision from qualified therapists
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our goal is to help as many people as possible from all over Colorado. Our certified therapists and medical staff have experience treating all types of mental health concerns and use telehealth treatment to reach more people in need.
Benefits of Telehealth Treatment for Mental Health
There are many benefits for those who can continue their recovery through telehealth treatment for mental health. There are cost benefits compared to residential treatment, and patients can receive therapy that fits around their busy schedules.
Additional benefits of a telehealth treatment program include:
- Continuing behavioral therapy and medication-assisted treatment via in-person and remote options that work around your busy schedule.
- Telehealth offers a safer option for patients who are immunocompromised or not vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Telehealth treatment is more flexible, and you will coordinate with your therapist and medical staff to schedule appointments.
- Patients can keep up with their work and family commitments while receiving therapy.
- Men and women will build confidence in maintaining their mental health as they use their coping skills in their regular lives.
- Telehealth offers effective treatment for patients who do not live within driving distance of a treatment facility.
Contact Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery for Our Telehealth Program
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we provide private outpatient treatment programs for men and women from all walks of life. We have in-person and telehealth treatment options available depending on the patient’s needs and recovery goals. Patients will participate in several types of therapies that include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Family therapy
- Group and individual therapy
- Case management
- Peer support
The internet allows people to connect from anywhere and anytime, and treatment facilities are beginning to use the internet to reach more people in need. Call 833.448.0127 or fill out our online form today to see if our telehealth program is right for you.