The U.S. government spends $600 billion each year to cover the cost of addiction treatment, and that figure continues to rise. Your individual cost will depend on the severity of your addiction and whether you need inpatient or outpatient care or both. The rehab insurances we accept at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery can cover the treatment programs and services offered. Our staff will work with you to file all paperwork to begin your recovery as soon as possible.
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery offers outpatient treatment for men and women in Thornton and the surrounding areas. We work with many insurance plans and offer payment plans to help pay for the cost of addiction treatment. Call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our friendly and knowledgeable staff to learn what rehab insurances we accept. These include:
- Beacon Health Options
- Bright Health
- Kaiser Permanente
Paying for Addiction Treatment
The high cost of addiction treatment can keep some people from seeking treatment for addiction or other mental health disorders. They think they can manage on their own, and when their withdrawal symptoms are too strong to ignore, the risk of relapse and death from overdose increases dramatically. Don’t let the cost of addiction treatment keep you from getting the help you deserve.
If you think paying for addiction treatment is out of reach, you might be surprised. There are various options available such as:
- Rehab insurance
- Private funding
- Local, state, and federal grants
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our admissions staff will work with your insurance plan and budget to find the best way to cover the cost of addiction treatment. Often, patients can begin treatment through rehab insurance and then pay for any out-of-pocket costs once treatment is complete.
Insurance Companies That Provide Rehab Insurance
Most insurance companies will offer help with substance abuse and mental health treatment. They cover most forms of treatment with different limits and pre-authorization requirements based on the plan you selected. The top four insurance companies that provide the best coverage include:
- Aetna – The insurance plans Aetna provides complete addiction treatment coverage with the individual’s needs in mind. They provide coverage for detox, residential rehab, partial hospitalization rehab, intensive outpatient rehab, and continuing care programs.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – BCBS covers nearly one in three people in the U.S. They offer insurance plans for detoxing, inpatient, and partial hospitalization care. They provide 24/7 support and educational tools through their OneHealth mobile platform.
- Cigna – Cigna provides affordable healthcare coverage with plans that can cover much of the cost of addiction treatment for inpatient and outpatient care. They also provide a Behavioral Health Division that offers educational tools and resources for substance abuse treatment.
- United Healthcare – This plan covers a portion of the costs of detoxing and inpatient treatment coverage. Their United Behavioral Health Division provides confidential substance abuse and mental health services to better support their policyholders.
Your individual plan will have different limits on the cost or duration of the program. All of your rehab insurance options will be discussed upon admission, and you’ll be able to talk about other ways to cover the cost of addiction treatment.
Managing the Cost of Addiction Treatment at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, your health and well-being are our number one concern. Upon admission, we will take care of your rehab insurance paperwork and inform you of what they will cover to begin treatment right away. We will help you find the best payment method for any out-of-pocket costs, including personal funding, grants, and payment plans that begin when your treatment is complete.
To learn more about managing the cost of addiction treatment, call 833.448.0127 today to go over your rehab insurance and other payment options.