The United States government spends billions of dollars each year to cover the cost of addiction treatment, and that figure continues to rise. Your cost will depend on the severity of your addiction and whether you need inpatient or outpatient care or both. The rehab insurances we accept at our addiction treatment center in Colorado can cover the treatment programs and services offered. Our staff will work with you to file all paperwork to begin your recovery as soon as possible. Contact Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery today at 833.448.0127 to speak with our friendly and knowledgeable staff and learn which rehab insurances we accept.
What Is Addiction Treatment’s Typical Cost?
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we understand that each individual’s treatment plan is unique, and so is the cost of addiction treatment. Generally speaking, outpatient programs are less expensive than inpatient ones due to their shorter duration and lower costs per day or session. In addition to providing high-quality care, our center also offers various services at a fraction of the cost of other centers. This includes:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
However, it’s important to remember that the cost of addiction treatment should never be a barrier to improving your life or your loved one’s. Our staff can help you explore financing options to make treatment more affordable. We also accept many forms of rehab insurances.
Paying for Addiction Treatment
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery specializes in offering outpatient treatment for men and women in Thornton and the surrounding areas. We work with many insurance plans and offer payment plans to help pay for the cost of addiction treatment. These include:
- Beacon Health Options
- Bright Health
- Kaiser Permanente
The high cost of addiction treatment can keep some people from seeking treatment for addiction or other mental health disorders. They think they can manage independently, and when their withdrawal symptoms are too strong to ignore, the risk of relapse and death from overdose increases dramatically.
Don’t let the cost of addiction treatment keep you from getting the help you deserve. If you think paying for addiction treatment is out of reach, you might be surprised. At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our admissions staff will work with your insurance plan and budget to find the best way to cover the cost of addiction treatment. Often, patients can begin treatment through rehab insurance and then pay for any out-of-pocket costs once treatment is complete.
Insurance Companies That Provide Rehab Insurance
Most insurance companies will offer help with substance abuse and mental health treatment. The top four insurance companies that provide the best coverage include:
- Aetna – The insurance plans Aetna provides complete addiction treatment coverage with the individual’s needs in mind. They provide coverage for detox, residential rehab, partial hospitalization rehab, intensive outpatient rehab, and continuing care programs.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – BCBS offers insurance plans for detoxing, inpatient, and partial hospitalization care. They provide 24/7 support and educational tools through their OneHealth mobile platform.
- Cigna – Cigna provides affordable healthcare coverage with plans to cover much of the cost of addiction treatment for inpatient and outpatient care. They also offer a Behavioral Health Division with educational tools and resources for substance abuse treatment.
- United Healthcare – This plan covers some of the costs of detoxing and inpatient treatment coverage. Their United Behavioral Health Division provides confidential substance abuse and mental health services to support their policyholders better.
Your individual plan will have different limits on the cost or duration of the program. All of your rehab insurance options will be discussed upon admission, and you can talk about other ways to cover the cost of addiction treatment.
Managing the Cost of Addiction Treatment at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, your health and well-being are our number one concern. We will take care of your rehab insurance paperwork upon admission and inform you of what they will cover immediately. To learn more about managing the cost of addiction treatment, contact our team today at 833.448.0127 to review your rehab insurance and other payment options.