Providing effective care for addiction treatment takes multiple therapy and treatment options. Because addiction affects each person in unique ways, there is no one-size-fits-all treatment plan. Addiction case management provides effective care that works with your changing needs and updates your care accordingly. A case management program offers support for all aspects of your care from start to finish.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we offer outpatient treatment for men and women struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. To ensure you get the maximum benefits from your treatment, our case management program will monitor your progress and make adjustments if something is not working. If you or a loved one struggles with addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our knowledgeable staff about addiction case management.
What Is Case Management and How Can It Help with Your Addiction?
Addiction case management allows therapists and staff to work together to help with your individual needs for addiction recovery. It is a coordinated effort between therapists and medical staff to build an effective treatment plan that combines different behavioral and holistic therapy along with medication-assisted treatment. It can also help with services such as employment searches, transportation, and getting involved with the addiction community.
Your case manager will work with you, your family, and all staff involved with your care. They will advocate for you and speak on your behalf when you are unable to do so due to your addiction. Your addiction case management team will:
- Gather all personal information
- Assess your physical and mental health
- Develop and monitor all treatment and case planning
- Linking patients with other programs and services
- Monitor your progress and follow up with therapists and staff
- Provide advocacy and support
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we provide recovery case management for men and women ready to beat their addiction and make a positive change in their lives. Your case manager will work on your behalf to ensure you have everything you need and you are progressing through your program according to your agreed-upon timeline.
Four Levels of Recovery Case Management
There are four levels of recovery case management. Each level builds on the other to provide a more effective treatment program.
- Intake – This first step is where your case manager will find out about your needs and goals and gather all personal information. This includes health insurance, medical history, and other necessary information to provide the appropriate level of care.
- Needs assessment – Taking all of the information from intake along with assessing your physical and mental health, your case manager will discuss your treatment plan and what to expect. They will discuss the risks involved and answer any questions you have about the process. As you progress through the program, they will continue to monitor you and update your treatment as necessary.
- Service planning – Your case manager will identify your specific goals and objectives and implement a plan to begin your treatment. They will create a timeline for each phase of your recovery with specific metrics you need to meet to move to the next level of your recovery.
- Monitoring and evaluating – Your case manager will monitor your progress and update your plan if they feel it is not the best treatment for your recovery. This includes working with medical staff to update medications to help reduce withdrawals and cravings. Plus, working with therapists to ensure you are progressing per the goals and timeline created in level three.
For Effective Addiction Case Management, Choose Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
Our addiction case management program at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery helps patients progress through their recovery based on their individual needs and goals. To learn more about and how it can benefit you on your road to recovery, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our compassionate staff.