A men’s rehab center gives men struggling with addiction a men’s-only treatment program that offers a space where participants find support from others who understand their struggles. From therapists who have experience in helping men reach a place of sustainable recovery to peers who have walked down similar paths, the community found in men’s rehab centers can be invaluable. Men can find it easier to open up and talk about personal issues in a men’s-only space.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we support men who are struggling with addiction to opioids, alcohol, or other substances. We are off the 25 freeway across from the North Star Elementary School and offer discreet treatment programs for men who are ready for a positive change. You will work with an experienced therapist to discover the root cause of your addiction while working with other men on a similar journey. To learn more about our men’s rehab program, call 833.448.0127 or send us a message online today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Why Do You Need a Men’s Rehab Center?
For many men, being vulnerable and admitting they need help can be challenging. Instead of talking about their feelings, it’s easier to pretend nothing is wrong or turn to drugs and alcohol for relief. Unfortunately, instead of helping, these coping mechanisms might only make things worse in the long run.
A men’s rehab center works with men from all backgrounds who struggle with addiction. Some of the topics covered in sessions might include:
- Conflicts in relationships
- Anger or other emotional concerns
- Peer pressure
- Societal pressure
- Gender or identity confusion
- Co-occurring disorders of addiction and other mental health disorders
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our men’s addiction rehab center gives men a safe space to work on their recovery with the support of their peers in recovery. They will participate in both individual and group therapy with others to develop healthy coping skills for managing their symptoms and triggers.
Benefits of Enrolling at a Men’s Addiction Rehab Center in Thornton, CO
Men living in Colorado will find many benefits in enrolling at a men’s rehab center. They learn that it is not a sign of weakness to talk about their feelings but one of courage and strength.
Here are some additional benefits of enrolling in a men’s rehab center:
- You will work with an experienced therapist during individual therapy to uncover the root causes of substance use issues. During these sessions, you will also develop new coping skills to manage your symptoms and triggers and gain confidence in abstaining from drugs or alcohol.
- In group therapy, you will practice your coping and communication skills with other men in the program under the supervision of a therapist. You will also gain valuable insight into how others in recovery are coping with their symptoms and what works best for them.
- During your treatment program, medical staff will administer medications to reduce your withdrawals and cravings so you can focus fully on your recovery. To get the most benefits from the medication, it may take some time to find the right dosage for maximum benefits with minimal side effects.
A men’s addiction rehab center in Thornton is the best place for men to focus on their addiction recovery and the issues that matter to them most.
For the Top Men’s Rehab Center in Thornton, Choose Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we provide men with a tailored treatment program to treat their addiction to alcohol, opioids, or other substances.
Take that first step toward a better life today by calling 833.448.0127 to talk to our team about enrolling in our men’s rehab center in Thornton, CO.