Men and women have unique biological differences that can affect their relationships with drugs and alcohol. While men are more likely to participate in binge drinking and other risky behavior, women are more likely to form a dependence or addiction more quickly than men. Women’s rehab in Thornton, CO, provides women with safe and gender-specific treatment programs that allow for a more effective form of therapy. A women’s rehab program can be very beneficial in helping women achieve their recovery goals.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we provide women with compassionate care that gives them the confidence and skills they need to complete their addiction recovery. We understand that women-only spaces can help women feel safe as they open up about the issues that concern them the most. If you or a female friend or loved one is struggling with addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our compassionate staff about enrolling in our women’s alcohol rehab program.
Why Choose a Women’s Drug Rehab Program?
A large percentage of the population still believes that addiction is not a serious problem and that anyone can simply quit whenever they feel like it. The reality is that even with micro-dosing or social drug and alcohol use, they are still at risk of forming a dependence or addiction, or both. Long-term abuse changes your body chemistry to require the substance just to function properly. Without it, women will experience severe withdrawal symptoms and cravings that can be deadly.
Research shows that women are more likely to use smaller amounts and can form a strong addiction faster than men. They are more likely to hide any mental health issues such as depression and anxiety from friends and family and use drugs and alcohol to cope with their symptoms. When the addiction gets out of control, a women’s drug rehab gives women the support they need for as long as necessary.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our women’s rehab in Thornton, CO gives women a private and judgment-free environment where they can focus on the issues that matter to women the most. You will work with certified behavioral therapists in private and group therapy to develop and practice coping skills to lead a healthy and sober life.
What Are the Advantages of Women’s Rehab Programs in Thornton, CO?
Women’s rehab is very beneficial in helping women reach their sober goals in an environment that is conducive to open communication and true healing. Some of the advantages of women’s rehab in Thornton, CO include:
- Women will participate in behavioral therapy that will help them understand how their thoughts and feelings influence their behavior and develop coping skills to no longer need drugs and alcohol.
- Medication-assisted therapy can reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings so patients can focus on their recovery. Medical staff will administer medications and monitor their progress to maximize the benefits.
- Women’s rehab involves one-on-one and group therapy, where they will focus on their mental health while bonding with the other women in the program.
- A gender-neutral environment where women can discuss the issues that are important to them without the influence of a male presence.
- A large support group of sober women that will support each other along their sober path long after the treatment program is complete.
Join Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery for Effective Women’s Alcohol Rehab
Women’s rehab in Thornton, CO is available for women who are ready to make a healthy change. Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery provides women with a tailored recovery experience based on their unique symptoms and the severity of their addiction. Our intensive outpatient program consists of:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy program
- Case management
Reach out to our friendly staff today at 833.448.0127 or fill out our online form to see how our women’s rehab program can benefit your addiction recovery.