Could online therapy really help you stop using drugs and alcohol? The benefits of telehealth therapy have become more obvious than ever as more people stay home and work on themselves. Telehealth treatment, done properly in the right setting, may allow you to see a significant improvement in your health and overall wellbeing. Yet, you still have to do the work and commit to treatment. Our team at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery can help you access care. Our telehealth treatment in Colorado is just a few clicks away.
How Does Online Therapy Like This Work?
Online therapy, or telehealth treatment, is designed to allow you to communicate with and see your therapist through an internet connection. This can often be done on your smartphone, or it can be done on a laptop, tablet, or computer with a webcam and mic. You’ll log into the program at the time of your appointment and can receive telehealth treatment where you are. It’s that easy to get started.
What Are the Benefits of Telehealth Treatment?
There are many benefits of telehealth, but of course, coming in to see your therapist in a formal setting can also be very valuable to you. For those who are not comfortable with in-person treatment for any reason, the benefits of telehealth are exceptional. They include:
- Receiving care from anywhere – allowing you to get support even if you are at work or stuck at home – ensures you have access.
- Not having to be exposed during the pandemic, which means you don’t have to ditch an appointment because you’re worried about rising infection rates.
- Comprehensive care when you need it most, right from home, even in emergency situations.
- When you are struggling with mental health disorders, you may not feel as though you can get treatment in person. Online therapy is less intensive and less scary for many people to embrace.
- Seeing, hearing, and interacting with your therapist is still occurring, and it can feel just like in-person meetings.
Online therapy like this is opening the door to access to treatment for drug and alcohol addiction as well as mental health disorders. If you have put off coming in to see a therapist because you were scared or you could not find a ride, now you don’t have to worry. There is help available to you. You can schedule your telehealth treatment on your lunch break at work. You can reach out for an appointment from your car if you are struggling. The flexibility that this type of therapy offers is what really makes telehealth treatment so valuable to so many people.
How Can You Get Telehealth Treatment in Colorado?
Our team at Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery is designed to provide you with access to the online therapy you need. When you contact our team, we’ll talk to you about the benefits of telehealth as well as coming in to see us in person. We can then encourage you to set up an assessment and start to get the help you need. All it takes is reaching out to us to learn more about how to get started.
Take online therapy seriously. Make sure you’re ready to focus on your treatment even if you are not with your therapist in person. Our team offers many of our therapies as online therapy, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual therapy programs
- Group therapy programs
- Family therapy programs
Call Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery to Get Started
To access telehealth treatment, take the first step of contacting us today. If you think online therapy and telehealth treatment can help you, call Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery. Let our professionals in Colorado provide you with exceptional support as you recover. To learn more, call 833.448.0127 or connect with us online.