Modern technology allows men and women struggling with addiction or mental health issues to reach out for help from even the most remote places in Colorado. Telehealth mental health therapy offers help to men and women who lead busy lives or cannot attend therapy in person. For new and existing patients who want support for their mental health, a telehealth program offers help whenever and wherever they need it.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we understand that traditional in-person treatment is not right for everyone. That is why we offer telehealth mental health therapy to help as many Colorado residents as possible. If you or a loved one is struggling with mental health issues or addiction and cannot attend in-person treatment, resources are available to help you. Call 833.448.0127 today to learn more about our telehealth mental health therapy program.
What Is Telehealth Mental Health Therapy?
Telehealth is a remote mental health therapy option that uses modern technology to connect men and women with therapists no matter where they are. All you will need is a stable high-speed internet connection and a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You will connect with a behavioral therapist through a variety of ways that may include:
- Web-based tools
- Smartphone apps
- Telephone-based services
Telehealth mental health therapy offers the same in-person therapy only on your schedule and from the privacy of your home. At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we want to help as many people as possible. That is why we offer telehealth mental health therapy to those patients living in rural areas who would not normally have access to quality mental health care.
How Can Online Mental Health Therapy Benefit You?
Some men and women may prefer online mental health therapy instead of in-person therapy. Privacy is a big concern for many patients entering a mental health treatment center, and telehealth services offer a more private, one-on-one experience. Other benefits of telehealth mental health therapy include:
- Instant remote access – As long as you have an internet connection, you can talk to a therapist instantly. You can access telehealth therapy anytime for your scheduled appointment or when you need support for those difficult days.
- More flexibility with your treatment – Telehealth services can work around your busy schedule and are available day or night.
- Ideal for patients in rural areas – There is a shortage of qualified therapists and treatment centers all across the U.S. As high-speed internet reaches more rural areas, patients who are not close to a treatment center can now get help through telehealth mental health therapy.
- Digital messaging – Your smartphone is a great way to receive encouraging messages from your therapists and supportive friends and family. You will receive daily messages to help remind you of your goals and keep you on track.
- Medical alerts – For patients with medical concerns, telehealth services can send medical alerts to caregivers and doctors in case of a medical emergency.
- Relapse prevention – Telehealth services are an excellent way to continue your mental health treatments for as long as you need help. Patients can use remote mental health therapy when their cravings and negative thinking are at their worst.
Reach Out to Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery for Telehealth Mental Health Therapy
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our telehealth services can help patients who are new to mental health treatment, or for those who want continuing support for their mental health issues. We will work with you to ensure you are comfortable using telehealth services and can connect at your scheduled times for those skeptical about this new form of therapy.
To learn more about remote mental health therapy, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our friendly staff about our telehealth mental health therapy program.