Colorado ranks 9th for the highest addiction rates in the country. Since addiction does not affect each person the same, treating addiction can be very complicated. Ambulatory detox in Broomfield can help patients who do not need 24/7 care to get control of their addiction. An ambulatory detox program near Broomfield, Colorado, has outpatient and at-home options available to assist with all levels of addiction.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we offer ambulatory detox in Broomfield through our online, telehealth, and outpatient programs. If you cannot take time off from work or family commitments and have not gone through detox before, ambulatory detox can be your best option for treatment. If you or a loved one needs help with their addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our friendly staff about our ambulatory detox program near Broomfield, Colorado.
What Is Ambulatory Detox?
Ambulatory detox can help patients who do not need a residential treatment program for their level of addiction. When withdrawal symptoms are not that severe and there are no underlying mental health issues driving the addiction, medical professionals can monitor your progress and administer medication at home or through an outpatient treatment program.
Outpatient detox in Broomfield is for patients with a stable and sober home environment that they can return to in the evening while receiving behavioral therapy in group and individual settings. An outpatient program typically follows a residential program as part of continuing addiction therapy for more severe cases of addiction.
Ambulatory detox in Broomfield also includes at-home options for those who do not need an outpatient program or have progressed to an at-home care option. Medical staff will come to you regularly and evaluate your progress, administer medication, and make any adjustments/recommendations regarding your care.
Other requirements for ambulatory detox include:
- No history of mental health issues
- No previous detox sessions
- Ability to listen and follow instructions independently
- Have a sober home environment
The Right Outpatient Detox in Broomfield for You
Your addiction treatment starts with your desire to stop letting your addiction continue to destroy your life and the lives of those around you. There are several outpatient treatment programs available depending on the level of care you require.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – PHP generally follows a residential program. You attend group and individual therapy 20-40 hours a week, where you will continue your behavioral therapy and practice your coping skills with others in your group. In the evening, you go home and return in the morning for a set amount of days or months.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – As you begin to gain more confidence in your abilities to maintain your sobriety, the amount of time you spend in therapy each day will diminish. IOP has you sending most of your day and evening at home or work, and you continue your addiction recovery through day, evening, or weekend sessions for 10-20 hours per week.
- Outpatient program – This level of care provides patients with therapy sessions on an as-needed basis or 2-10 hours a week. Patients can continue to work with therapists and others in the group as long as necessary to maintain their sobriety.
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery’s Ambulatory Detox in Broomfield
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we can help you with your addiction recovery through our medication-assisted treatment, telehealth, outpatient, and ambulatory detox programs. Our goal is to feel comfortable with your ability to maintain your sobriety and will continue to help you as long as you need it. Our addiction treatment programs can help with all types of addiction, including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opioid and opiate addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Heroin addiction
If you or a friend needs help with their addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to learn more about ambulatory detox in Broomfield.