There are many benefits of opioid addiction treatment for men and women who are ready to accept help with their recovery journey. Opioid addiction affects millions of men and women all across the country, from stay-at-home mothers to professionals, students, and patients with chronic pain. An opioid addiction treatment program is essential for creating healthy habits that promote lifelong recovery.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we provide private outpatient treatment programs for men and women struggling with opioid addiction. Our therapists and medical staff will evaluate your condition when you first arrive at our facility. They use the information they gather to create a tailored treatment plan that addresses your specific recovery needs. Patients can receive all of the opioid abuse treatment benefits through online or in-person options. Call 833.448.0127 or fill out our online form today to learn about all of the benefits of opioid addiction treatment.
The Dangers of Opioid Addiction
Opioid addiction can be deadly if left untreated. While there is no cure for addiction, men and women can lead successful and healthy lives with the knowledge and skills they develop during their opioid addiction treatment program. Some of the opioid abuse program benefits include understanding addiction and how it can lead to physical dependence.
When you stop taking opioids, you can experience withdrawal symptoms that include:
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we can help you get through opioid withdrawals safely and with less risk of relapse through our outpatient addiction treatment facility.
5 Benefits of Opioid Addiction Treatment
Many opioid addiction treatment benefits will aid in your recovery journey. Patients learn that it is OK to talk about their feelings and develop other important skills to maintain their sobriety for life.
Here are five opioid abuse treatment benefits that you can experience:
- A tailored treatment program – When you enroll in an opioid addiction treatment program, therapists and medical staff will evaluate your current physical and mental health to create a custom treatment plan that addresses your specific needs and recovery goals.
- Medication-assisted treatment – Medical staff will administer medications to reduce withdrawal symptoms, improve your mood, and decrease your cravings. Since there is a small risk of abuse and side effects, medical staff will monitor your reactions and adjust your dosage for maximum benefit.
- Individual therapy – Patients will learn about addiction and how it affects each person differently. Therapists will guide them toward discovering the root cause of their addiction and develop healthy coping skills to maintain their sobriety.
- Group therapy – During group therapy, patients and their peers will practice coping skills, share their struggles with addiction, and work on improving relationship and communication skills. Therapists will make note of any concerning behavior and discuss them during one-on-one therapy.
- Family therapy – This important opioid abuse treatment benefit is for the patient and their family to talk about any frustrations over the addiction and begin to heal any broken relationships. Parents and siblings will learn how they can become an important role in the recovery process.
Join Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery for All of Our Opioid Addiction Treatment Benefits
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we help men and women in Colorado from all walks of life who are struggling with an addiction to opioids or other substances. The benefits of opioid addiction treatment are evident in the patients that complete their recovery journey through our discreet outpatient treatment programs, where patients will participate in:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Medication-assisted therapy
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
We offer our patients in-person and remote outpatient treatment options to treat their addiction. If you or a loved one is struggling with opioid addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with our caring staff about starting your recovery journey.