Alcohol is ingrained into society so much that it will always be available to adults despite its harmful properties and risk of addiction. Children as young as eleven are tasting alcohol for the first time, and addiction rates continue to climb at an alarming rate. Outpatient alcohol treatment can help men and women struggling with addiction by giving them coping skills to avoid their triggers and lead a sober life. An alcohol addiction treatment program is very beneficial in creating life-long sober habits and decreasing the risk of death by alcohol poisoning.
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, we offer support for men and women struggling with alcohol addiction through outpatient alcohol treatment. Outpatient treatment allows patients to continue with their work and family commitments while receiving beneficial therapy for their addiction recovery every day for a set amount of time. For more information about our outpatient treatment for alcohol, call 833.448.0127 today or fill out our convenient online form.
What Is Outpatient Alcohol Treatment?
Alcohol addiction comes with a wide range of symptoms that can significantly impair a person’s ability to lead a normal life. In severe cases of alcohol addiction, men and women can begin experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms in as little as a few hours after their last drink. Outpatient alcohol treatment offers a step-down from a more intensive form of addiction treatment or a starting point for men and women whose addiction is just getting out of control.
Outpatient alcohol treatment is for patients who:
- Cannot take time away from work or family commitments and need more flexible treatment options.
- Are able to abstain from alcohol with minimal supervision during their program.
- Can meet with therapists and medical staff at regularly scheduled times at home and in person.
- Are ready to make a life-long commitment to their sobriety.
What is outpatient alcohol treatment? At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our outpatient treatment for alcohol can help college students, working professionals, stay-at-home mothers, and creative artists ready to stop letting their addiction control them. We will base your treatment plan on your unique symptoms, giving you the skills you need to succeed and reach your sober goals.
Three Benefits of an Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
Patients who begin their addiction journey through outpatient treatment will receive many physical and emotional benefits from the program. They will begin to feel like themselves again and build confidence in maintaining their sobriety. Here are three additional benefits that you can expect from your outpatient alcohol treatment program:
- Private and compassionate treatment – Men and women will participate in in-person and online therapy sessions that are private and discreet. You can relax knowing you will get the care you need without risking anonymity
- Behavioral therapy – We use evidence-backed behavioral therapies to help patients understand their addiction and how their thoughts and feelings dictate their actions. They will gain useful coping skills to stop their addiction and create healthy habits to improve their health.
- Outpatient alcohol treatment tailored to your needs – Therapists will perform a complete evaluation of your physical and mental symptoms as well as the severity of the addiction to create a custom treatment plan that will include various therapies, medical and case management, and alumni care.
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery Offers Discreet Outpatient Alcohol Treatment
At Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery, our goal is to help men and women from all walks of life with safe and effective outpatient treatment for alcohol and other forms of addiction. We will work with your individual symptoms to develop a treatment plan that can include in-person and telehealth therapy appointments. Our addiction treatment center is beneficial in helping patients with an addiction to:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opioid/opiate addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Prescription medication addiction
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, call 833.448.0127 today to speak with one of our friendly staff about changing your life for the better.